Study in Estonia »

Study in Estonia


General information:

If you will be studying in Estonia for more than three months and you are not an EU citizen, you need a residence permit. Please refer to

The processing of the application takes approximately three months, so you should submit your residence permit application no later than three months before the intended start of your studies.

The first point of reference in various question should be the Foreign Studies Advisor of your future university in Estonia.

Note: Please be aware that the required public documents (educational diploma, marriage certificate etc) have to be legalized i.e certified by apostille. Information on the certification process may be found on the Indian Ministry of External Affairs website:

For information about the possibility to study in Estonia, please visit

Public universities:

news Estonian Academy of Arts (Eesti Kunstiakadeemia)  
news Estonian Academy of Music and Theatre (Eesti Muusika- ja Teatriakadeemia)
Estonian University of Life Sciences (Eesti Maaülikool)  
news Tallinn University (Tallinna Ülikool) 
news Tallinn University of Technology (Tallinna Tehnikaülikool)
news University of Tartu (Tartu Ülikool)

Private universities:

International University Audentes 
Estonian Business School
University Nord (Akadeemia Nord)

Summer Courses:

University of Tartu
International Summer University:
Master's degree programs:

Tallinn University
Study programmes:
Tallinn Summer School:

Tallinn University of Technology (TUT)
TUT Summer School: 



© Embassy of the Republic of Estonia in New Delhi C15, Malcha Marg, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi, 110 021, India, tel. +911149488650, +3726134850 fax +911149488651